Online courses, mentorship program, mergers and acquisitions, improving results
Even though mergers and acquisitions is one of the most important branches of corporate law, many law students and lawyers are unaware of the vast scope it represents for corporate lawyers.
Many graduates and law students are trying to enter this particular area of law, resulting in a continuous increase in competition. However, it is generally not taught in all law schools, making it difficult for students/graduates to excel in the field.
However, the Bettering Results (BR) team after discussing with Partners of the best law firms decided that law students and young lawyers should have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with true M&A practice and obtain opportunities in the region so that they can broaden their horizons as Corporate lawyers.
After the huge success of the 1st batch, BR is pleased to announce that we have launched the 2ndn/a lot of the Course and Mentorship Program to “Mergers and Acquisitions” starting with April 23, 2022 for a period of 10 weeks.
To provide an inclusive platform for people across the country, regardless of educational and financial background, BR is here to enable law students and professionals to be directly mentored by the best minds from the best law firms and to receive invaluable advice to build an unprecedented career. in the field of “Mergers and Acquisitions”,
1. Paridhi Adani, Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
2. Pritha Jha, Partner, Pioneer Legal
3. Shashank Vikram Singh, Partner, JSA
4. Binoy Parikh, Katalyst Advisors
5. Akshay Pathak, Senior Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
6. Rahul Satyan, Senior Counsel – Competition and Regulation, Meta
7. Gaurav Mistry, Partner, DSK Legal
8. Deepti Sarma, Practice Leader, General Contracting, Khimani & Associates
9. Siddharth Marwah, Senior Partner, Khaitan & Co.
1. WEEKEND SESSIONS ONLY
2. Live and interactive sessions to provide a friendly classroom environment
3. Career guidance by experts
4. Recorded video lectures accessible for 1 year
5. Homework and feedback for practical application of learning
6. Certificate of Completion
7. Recommendations for internship based on mentee performance and mentor discretion
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
1. Introduction to the basic concepts of mergers and acquisitions
2. Stages of the M&A transaction
3. Joint ventures and drafting the JV agreement
4. Writing term sheet & SD report
8. Cross-border incoming
9. Competition Law & M&A
10. Issue of employment in mergers and acquisitions operations
11. Rights of CG Investors and Balancing
12. Writing SHA, SPA & SSA
13. Rationale for M&A Transactions (Case Studies)
14. Vocational guidance
BR has been recognized as a premium Ed-Tech startup, with the goal of developing and delivering high-quality courses, mentoring programs and masterclasses to law students and professionals around the world. The instructors chosen for the courses, programs and masterclasses are highly qualified and professional in their fields of law, drawn from the best law firms and consulting firms around the world.
Recently, its co-founder, Ms. Varsha Gupta was recognized as one of the Top 10 e-Learning Leaders 2022 in India by CEO Insights Magazine and featured on her cover story for giving the priority to quality education and practical knowledge through BR.
WEEKEND SESSIONS ONLY WITH ACCESS TO RECORDINGS!
DEVOTION OF TIME
4-5 hours every weekend
Website link https://betteringresults.in
Interested persons can also reach us at the contact details below:
Email ID: [email protected]
Contact number: +917252919181, +91 97698 47443
Applications are open to law students, legal practitioners and anyone interested in learning more about mergers and acquisitions and practical aspects.
Registration deadline: April 18, 2022