NIT Warangal is offering the 5 Days Online Data Science Course for Students at Rs 500 and Rs 1000 for Professionals
NIT Warangal is inviting applications from students and professionals for a 5-day online course titled “Applications of Machine Learning and Deep Learning in Data Science”. The course is offered in partnership with Sri Venkateswara College, University of Delhi. The program is open to all undergraduates, postgraduates, researchers and industry professionals. Those who successfully complete the course will receive electronic certificates.
What the NIT Warangal Data Science Online Course Will Cover
The Data Science Online Course will cover the following topics:
- Basics of AI, ML and DL, supervised and unsupervised algorithms like SVM and KNN.
- Work with data preprocessing and data visualizations using Python.
- Deep learning techniques such as single-layer and multi-layer perception, LSTM, RNN and ANN.
- Introduction to AI, machine learning tools and techniques, simple and multiple linear regression.
- Neural networks and multilayer perception, backpropagation, CNN applications.
- Advanced machine learning and deep research applications.
NIT Warangal Data Science Online Course Outcomes
Here are the outcomes the institute aims to achieve through the online course:
- Upon completion of the training program, participants or trainees can understand or gain knowledge to solve real-world problems in machine learning and deep learning AI applications.
- Latest AI machine learning tools and techniques.
- Research-driven problem solving in AI machine learning and deep learning.
How to Apply for NIT Warangal Data Science Online Course?
Interested and eligible candidates must submit the dedicated Google form before February 25, 2022. The course is offered to students at Rs 500, and at Rs 1000 for professionals. Confirmation emails will be sent two days prior to the program once paid, and registered attendance is complete, the notification says. Those who wish to learn more about the online course are invited to go through the official notification in detail for more information.