Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) Market to Grow 35% CAGR, Exceeding US$152 Billion by 2032
North America at Vanguard Sales on the MOOC Market; Asia Pacific be the Ed-Tech access point for MOOC providers
The Massive open online course (MOOC) market The analysis offered by Fact.MR examines the key growth factors that are impacting sales in the market. The report provides in-depth insights into key factors such as drivers, opportunities, key players’ strategies, and demand outlook. In addition to this, the study analyzes the latest trends in various segments such as customer category, primary objective, program, course, model, across all regions.
NEW YORK, August 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Global Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) Market Valued at US$7.55 billion in 2022, and should reach 152 billion US dollars by 2032. Increasing digitization, high smartphone penetration, easy access to high-speed internet, and availability of MOOC courses at affordable prices are the major factors driving the market.
At the regional level, North America is likely to be at the forefront of sales in the MOOC market, with the United States taking the top spot. In addition to North Americaland of Asia Pacific such as China and India are likely to become key hubs for MOOCs during the evaluation period (2022-2032).
The shift to digital learning has accelerated the growth of the global massive open online course market. Students around the world are now comfortable with the online mode of learning, which has helped reduce their reluctance.
Additionally, MOOC providers have also worked on their User Interface (UI) to help students easily access and understand the course material. These factors have led to a positive perception among students and are likely to contribute to the growth of the Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) market over the assessment period.
For critical information on this market, request more information on
According to analysis by Fact.MR, concerns over extended screen time and the ongoing debate over in-class versus online learning pose a major challenge to the massive open online course market. . According to a study by Brookings Institution, the performance of students who take online courses is not comparable to those of those who take in-person courses. Although huge players in the Open Online Courses market are focusing on addressing these issues, these factors may affect the growth of the market in the short term.
Key points to remember:
- The United States is likely to be the largest market for MOOCs during the forecast period due to the awareness among students of the benefits of MOOCs
- Asia Pacific expected to be a lucrative market for MOOC providers, accounting for nearly 40% market share in 2022
- By type of customer, companies are in the lead, with nearly 40% market share in 2022
- By course, the education and teaching segment is the most lucrative, accounting for nearly 45% market share in 2022
- Growing digitization and rising smartphone penetration are creating tremendous opportunities for MOOC market players
- The wide range of courses offered by MOOC players encourages students and companies to upgrade their skills, thus boosting the market
- Rising demand for easy access to affordable education is likely to drive the growth of the market over the assessment period
- The availability of better user interface and teaching materials builds the confidence of the students, thus creating a positive perception among them
- Concerns about the performance of students studying online versus those studying in person are expected to remain a major challenge for MOOC stakeholders
For In-Depth Insights on Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) Market, Request Methodology at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3077
The massive market for open online courses is quite consolidated, as many new companies have entered the market in recent years. MOOC providers focus on mergers and acquisitions, while expanding into lucrative markets to drive growth.
- In June 2022Indian developmental educator Scaler has announced its expansion into the United States. The company aims to provide a more advanced education than the traditional university program
- In November 2021, 2U has completed the purchase of edX to expand its reach. 2U also announced that it will offer 10 new Essential Skills for the Digital Age courses.
Top Companies Featured by Fact.MR
- edX Inc
- Coursera Inc.
- Federica.EU Udemy
- Plural view
- Miriada X
- Puzzle Academy
- LinkedIn Learning
- Novo Ed
- Skills sharing
More Valuable Insights into the Massive Open Online Course Market
In the latest study, Fact.MR offers a detailed study on the Global Massive Open Online Courses Market for the forecast period 2022 to 2032. This study also highlights the key drivers for online course sales promotion massive open with an analysis of the segments below:
By customer category:
- Individual MOOCs
- MOOC Companies / Companies
- MOOC for small businesses
- MOOC for medium-sized companies
- MOOC for large companies
- MOOC for educational institutions
By main objective:
- MOOC for retraining and online certification
- MOOC for language learning and casual
- MOOC for additional training
- MOOC for higher education
- Exam preparation MOOC
- Certificate and MOOC of the professional program
- MOOC degree and master programs
- Other MOOC programs
- MOOC Business & Management
- MOOCs Data Science / Programming / IT
- MOOC Sciences (pure)
- MOOC in social sciences
- Humanities MOOC
- Educational and didactic MOOCs
- Engineering MOOC
- MOOC Health & Medicine
- Mathematics MOOC
- MOOC Art & Design
- Other MOOCs (Law, Language Etc.)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (SOUL)
Get customization on this report for specific research solutions
Key Questions Covered in Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) Market:
- What is the projected value of the massive open online course market in 2022?
- How fast will the global massive open online course market grow through 2032?
- What are the factors hindering the growth of the massive Open Online Courses Market? Which region is expected to lead the global massive open online courses market in 2022-2032?
- What are the factors driving the massive Open Online Courses market during the forecast period?
- What is the expected market value of the massive Open Online Courses market during the forecast period?
Check out Fact.MR’s technology coverage
e-learning application market: The Global E-Learning Application Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% during the period 2022-2032 and reach US$476.5 billion in 2032. North America is likely to be the top e-learning app market, with a 41.3% share in 2021.
learning remote control market: The global learning controls market is expected to grow at a steady rate during the period 2022-2032. The universal connectivity of learning remotes and the advancements in wireless technology are likely to provide impetus for the growth of the market.
IoT in the education market: The growing penetration of IoT and Big Data in education is likely to create significant opportunities for players in the IoT in education market over the period 2022-2032. The major market players are focusing on providing advanced technologies to increase their share in this growing industry.
Medical Education Market: The growing trend of online education has significantly improved the prospects of the medical education market. The outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic has further increased its popularity. In the coming years, online education is set to become the new normal
Augmented Reality (AR) in the Education Market: Augmented Reality (AR) in Education Market by Product (AR Solutions in Education, AR Hardware Usage in Education, AR Content Management in Education, AR Game in Education), by application (AR in K-12, AR in Primary and Secondary Education), by region – Global Insights 2031
Check out more reports from Fact.MR on the tech industry
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Covering a wide range – from automotive and industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemicals and materials, even to the most specialized categories. We are committed to providing information that helps companies better understand their target markets. We understand that making sense of the vast maze of data can be overwhelming for businesses. That’s why focus on offering information that can really make a difference in terms of results.
Specialties: Competitor Tracking, Custom Research, Syndicated Research, Investment Research, Social Media Research, Business Intelligence, Industry Analysis, Thought Leadership.