IIT Delhi invites applications for Advanced Online Course in Data Science, Certificate to be given
IIT Delhi has called for applications for an Advanced Certificate Online Course in Data Science and Decision Science
IIT Delhi is currently offering a 12-month Advanced Certificate Online Course in Data Science and Decision Science for interested participants. The institute says the course has been specifically designed to equip professionals with expertise in both the data science and decision science verticals. The course aims to impart skills in data processing, analysis, cognitive science and relevant analytical tools and techniques.
Participants will receive an electronic certificate from the continuing education program, IIT Delhi upon successful completion of the course. After completing the course, IIT Delhi states that participants will have a good understanding of business analytics as an all-encompassing field with greater focus on complex methods of analytics involving data science and decision science.
Who can take the IIT Delhi Advanced Online Course in Data Science?
According to IIT Delhi, the course is best suited for the following participants:
- Professionals aspiring to gain a foothold in the field of data science and analytics.
- Data science professionals looking to gain in-depth knowledge of key aspects of analytics and decision science.
- Experienced leaders willing to dive deep into decision science for help in decision making.
What will the IIT Delhi Advanced Online Data Science Course Cover?
Several modules will be offered that will cover both the data science and decision science verticals. Some of the modules that will be covered are:
- Governance of business analytics systems.
- Inferential analysis.
- Predictive analytics and machine learning.
- Cognitive science and big data analysis.
- Tools for Data Science and many other such modules.
Important Details of IIT Delhi Advanced Online Data Science Course
The online program will cost Rs 1.75,000 plus 18% GST. The deadline to apply for the course is April 30, 2022, and the program begins on July 9, 2022 and ends on June 25, 2023. Those wishing to apply for the course are advised to go through the official site for more information.