ABOUT THE COURSE AND THE MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
Grab the opportunity to be mentored by the partners of top law firms including Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co, Khaitan & Co, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas & Latham & Watkins, London who have joined Bettering Results (BR) to mentor law students and lawyers. to pursue a career in “arbitration”, one of the most important forms of alternative dispute resolution.
Bettering Results (BR) has launched the 2nd batch of the “Arbitration” course and mentorship program starting March 5, 2022. The world has widely accepted that arbitration is the most preferred alternative dispute resolution method for people opting for a quick out-of-court resolution.
The mentorship program is carefully curated for students and professionals to develop holistic knowledge on the subject.
It will help learners gain first-hand practical expertise and knowledge on the applicability of laws using real world examples from top lawyers in the field of arbitration around the world and also benefit from orientation professional.
- Mr. Tejas Karia, Partner and Head of Arbitration, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
- Ms. Radhika Dubey, Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas.
- Mr. Jeevan Ballav Panda, Partner, Khaitan & Co.
- Mr. Robert Price, Partner, Latham & Watkins, London
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- National arbitration
- Basics of International Commercial Arbitration
- Concepts, definition and principles involved in arbitration
- Arbitral tribunal and arbitrators
- Jurisdictional issues
- Arbitrability of disputes
- Temporary reliefs
- Reward, Enforcement of Rewards and Dispute of Rewards
- Procedure and hearing
- Drafting of arbitration agreement and other documents, including choice issues
- contract law, registered office and place
- Case studies and discussion of practical aspects
- 2-3 career counseling sessions and mentorship on internships, jobs, interviews, etc.
- Live and interactive sessions with mentors
- Understanding of practical aspects of the law, including concrete examples
- High quality content
- Duties & returns
- Career guidance and individual mentoring
- Internship recommendation at the discretion of mentors
- Certificate at the end
- Access to recorded sessions for one year
DEVOTION OF TIME
4-5 hours every weekend
WEBSITE LINK – https://betteringresults.in/
Interested parties can also reach us at the contact details below:
Email ID: [email protected]
Contact number: +917252919181, +91 97698 47443
Applications are open to law students, legal practitioners and anyone interested in learning more about arbitration and the practicalities.
Registration deadline: February 25, 2020